Being in the closest vicinity of Moscow Odintsovo can offer the best touristic opportunities.
Visiting Moscow is really worth spending time. Besides magnificial Kremlin with it’s dazzling Diamond Treasury, Red Square, the Tsar Bell and Cannon, there are landmarks that everybody will be amazed by:
- Arbat Street
- The Tretyakov Gallery: the treasury of Russian art
- Kuskovo, Tsaritsyno, Kolomenskoye estates
- The Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts: one of the richest art collections in the world
- The Museum of the Great Patriotic War and the Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill.
- The Orlov Museum of Paleontology: dinosaurs and other ancient creatures
- and dozens of less renown but fascinating sites!
The Nothern Capital, the city of Saint Petersburg, is also easy to reach. The quickest way (only 3 hours!) is to go by Sapsan express train. Visit the city of channels, white nights and imperial grandeur! The Hermitage and Russian Museums, Peterhof and Catherine Palaces, Saint Isaac's and Kazan Cathedrals are places everybody is eager to have a look at.
The Golden Ring of Russia is the best route to get deeply acquainted with Russia. The ancient cities with their renown monuments (XII century and later), masterpieces of icon painting, Russian cuisine and national crafts will give you a real chance to feel the spirit of our country and to fall in love with it. Visit the medieval capital Vladimir, delight Kostroma and Suzdal open-air wooden architecture or follow the paths of Russian saints in the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius. These are the venues nobody would be left untouched by!